Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What's been happening

I'm still having trouble posting pictures, so I'll just have to tell you what's been going on. We've had a very busy year. The cow and bull are doing good. My cow is going to have her calf this month sometime. I know she is getting very close. We are all excited about that, but I think I am the most excited. We got 2 pigs at the beginning of May. My brother bought and delivered them as Thomas and Hannah's birthday presents (with my knowledge). We had 4 kittens in March, but 2 died, so now we have 4 cats total. They are getting so big. They are also very friendly. They let Madeleine who just turned 2 drag them around.

June was a very sad month for us. My father in law died on the 9th. We knew it was his time, but that doesn't really make it any easier.

This week, we have bible school every evening which is a lot of fun. My friend Jill and I are in charge of making the snacks this year. We helped last year too. I am also babysitting this summer.

All of the kids are growing. Nathan is almost up to my mouth which is scary. I can't imagine having kids who are taller than me, but it is coming soon. Hannah got braces in May. Thomas lost his first 2 teeth on the same day last week. Samantha shot up (and a little out) this spring. I think Hannah did the same thing at her age. And Madeleine is really starting to talk.

No comments: