Well, I finally am able to post some pics, so here is the year in review. Above is Porky-Thomas' pig. Next to Porky is Pinky who is Hannah's pig. My brother got the pigs for the kids spring birthdays. To the right is our niece Christie. She lives near Houston and loves the farm. She helped me milk the cow and had a good time on the tractor.
This is my cow Daisy and bull Sirloin. This was on my birthday in May right after they got loose and I tricked them and put them back in the pen. I got an electric fence for my birthday present and they haven't got out since.
Hannah had a birthday party with some kids from her class this year. We blew up a bunch of balloons and Nathan made a big stack. This was in May.
Mike put up 2 tire swings and Thomas wanted me to take his picture while he was spinning.
This is Hannah's First Communion. My niece Michaela took this pic for us.
I took a bunch of pics of Samantha in the spring that I intended to blow up but never got to yet. I think they all turned out great. My Father-in-law planted all of the daffodils many years ago when he lived here. It must have taken him a long time, but they are breathtaking every year. This only shows a small fraction of them.
These are our kittens born in the winter. They are almost full grown now and are very friendly.
We made maple syrup in March. It is always a lot of fun until you realize how long it takes to cook down.
Well that is a summary of what happened this year in pictures. I'll work on August/Sept. whenever I download them.
1 comment:
Great to see pics, your kids are getting so big. Are you attending the big reunion then or not. I am not cause that is Brian and I's 9th anniversary and are going to Amish country, I reserved a cottage for 2 nights and am very excited. Brian's parents plan on the watching the kids for us so it will be nice.
Post a Comment